AFP is a great resource and network for many fundraising professionals, but especially for those that are under the age of 30 years old and in the budding years of their fundraising careers.
Junior Fundraising Professional? Join AFP Greater Vancouver!
AFP Greater Vancouver is committed to fostering the development and engagement of junior fundraising professionals. That’s why the Young Professional membership is offered at a greatly reduced cost.
Benefits – Young Professional Membership
AFP Greater Vancouver benefits that might be particularly useful for young professionals:
1 Education / Certification
- AFP Greater Vancouver Mentorship Program: Join as a mentee for a year long mentorship program! Mentors are local fundraising experts who are committed to meeting with you monthly to support you in your personal and professional goals
- AFP Global Emerging Leaders Mentorship Program: Join as a mentee for a cohort based 1:1 mentor program that’s meant to match you with fundraising executives from across United States and Canada
3 Career Development Resources
- AFP 360° offered by AFP Global: a free online career builder and management tool that includes:
- Digital resume analysis
- Traits assessment
- Career insights
- One free coaching session, which can include artificial intelligence coaching, meeting feedback, interview preparation, and more!
- Free access to AFP’s Compensation and Benefits Report to support you in your career planning and negotiations
- Online Negotiation Workshop offered by American Association of University Women (AAUW) through AFP Global, which provides strategies and skills to help individuals learn to better negotiate on behalf of themselves
- Build your leadership skills and expand your network by joining a local AFP committee or global task force
Please reach out to AFP Greater Vancouver Chapter Young Professionals Lead Jessica Ngan with any questions or inquiries, at email@example.com.